share with your network
· Chief officer or ex-Master Mariner with 3 years relevant working experience.
· Have interest in meeting people, understand their culture and way of working.
· Possess the basics knowledge of loading, unloading and transportation of all kinds of cargo on seagoing ships.
· Capable and willing to conduct search for other suppliers, stevedores, agents, etc. to negotiate for competitive rates
· Collate and compile all information from different sources into a report/spreadsheet to provide insights and understanding of all data which will assist in the making management decisions
· Service-oriented and positive team player.
· Must be physically fit to visit our ships at anchorage or ports in South-East Asia
· Must be accustomed to the usual working hours in the shipping industry.
· Must be able to work independently after an introductory period of 3 months.
· Must be board minded in new cargo handling methods in the ports and able to distinguish the difference of a secure from insecure methods/approach
· Excellent in communication (both written and spoken), organizational skills including IT skills.
· Fluency in English essential
· Basics of local languages would be helpful
Please submit your application using the form below or via email to email@example.com. Oldendorff Carriers
does not accept paper applications for online postings.
Enter your details in the form below to apply for this position.
Please note that all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.