performance. all the way.
OLDENDORFF CARRIERS combines its 93 year history as a German shipowner with the network of one of the world's leading drybulk operators. We currently control some 500 chartered and owned vessels of 40 mio tdw, and we carry around 300 mio tons of raw materials and semi-finished products across the Seven Seas each year. We make sure that the cargo arrives in good shape and on time. You can expect 100% performance. All the way.
- Newbuilding Program 2013 - 2017
- Float your charter - Index TC
- New Hamburg office opens in Aug-14
- Transshipper Pride of Marampa
- Two Newcastlemaxes resold
- OC declares options at Samjin
Our fleet on a world map and as pdf
Introducing our activities and history at a glance
Our videos show you projects in operation.
View or print out company brochure as PDF.